Spanish Tempranillo wine, 2018 vintage, deep purple colour with notes of cherries and berries.
Well-structured on the palate with fine and agreeable tannins.
Caringly made in Spain - Cariñena region - Family-run winery - Vineyards located in Ebro Valley.
Allergy: All wines contain sulphites
● Letterbox wine® by Garçon Wines
● Full-sized 75cl bottle of wine
● Made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET – we’ve taken waste plastic and turned it into wine bottles which are fully food-safe
● Letterbox friendly, no need for a signature or to wait in for delivery
● Entire bottle and packaging is 100% recyclable – the most eco-friendly wine bottle on the market!
● Experience the WOW factor when coming home to a find a full bottle of wine waiting on your doormat
● ‘’Amazing, no more waiting in for that postman’’ – Scott Mills, BBC Radio 1
x3 100g Green & Black's Chocolate bar - Milk chocolate x1, Butterscotch x1 and 70% Dark chocolate x1
Contains Milk, Soya. May Contain Nuts, Wheat.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 6 chunks (20g)|
|Energy||2310 kJ||460 kJ|
|Fat||34.5 g||6.9 g|
|of which Saturates||20.5 g||4.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||50.5 g||10 g|
|of which Sugars||47.5 g||9.5 g|
|Fibre||2.7 g||0.5 g|
|Protein||8.8 g||1.8 g|
|Salt||0.25 g||0.05 g|